Subject: RE: [Leica] Voigtländer with LSM
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:08:42 -0000

Martin,
I hate to debase the LUG by yet another debate on semantics, but I said:
	"although the stuff won't be Leica quality, it won't be rubbish
	> either."
	Now I suppose you could argue what the definition of
	'rubbish'
	is but I know that it doesn't mean worse than
	'a cleaned-out Pepsi bottle'.

	Please let's demonstrate our understanding of this language we use
rather than opting for cheap jibes. I'm not asking you to buy/use one of
these cameras, I'm merely recounting information.

	with all the best LUG regards I can muster,

	Jem