Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 for sale or exchange
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:15:47 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 3:51:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk writes:

<< I have a mint M6 0.85 complete with box, all papers and passport for sale
or
 exchange for a mint M5.  Any offers?

Dear Simon,
I have a close to mint M5 recently completely CLA'd by Sherery Krauter.
Although I prefer it to the M6, I use it mostly while traveling and it gets
too heavywhen I am on extended trips. I never thought a few ounces or mm in
size would matter, but it does on the long haul.
I also have a soft an a hard case for it.
If you wish to talk further, please E-mail.
Best regards,
Bob Figlio