Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtländer with LSM
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:05:42 -0800

"Martin V. Howard" wrote:

> Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil wrote:
> >

> > One could get "better picture[s] with a cleaned-out Pepsi bottle?"
> > Is this kind of comment necessary?  Or beneficial in any way?  Is it
> > not possible to appreciate Leica without indulging in absurdly
> > hyperbolic trashing of other brands?
> >

> OK, so I forgot the Smiley...  Besides, I think it was more an eliptical
> trashing than a hyperbolic one... ;-)
>
> M.
snip
a cleaned-out 7up bottle?" You like it! It likes you!
a cleaned-out Doctor Peper bottle?" Try it Hot!
Of or relating to a geometric system in which two or more lines can be
drawn through any point in a plane and not intersect a given line in the
plane. Of or relating to a hyperbolic function: hyperbolic cosine.????
Mark :-) Rabiner