Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: (OT) Bitching against Kodak
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 19:50:12 -0800

snip>> So the K-14 MiniLabs were an attempt to improve the K-14 process and
> > keep it alive.  Only time will tell if its successful.
Speaking of Kodachrome in the past tense doesnt' help the cause of fine
photography in my overblown opinion. If and when that does happen and I
don't think it will it will by a bad day for Kodak and a bad day for us.
You may not use it, but you're glad it's there.
I think the minilab concept (look at ancient Rome!) Will kick in in time
and get us all using more Kodachrome again.
Visualize whirled Kodachrome.
Mark Rabiner