Subject: Re: [Leica] Color Film and my resurrected Leica addiction
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:51:05 -0500

I thought they did- that Superia added the layer. The rolls that I do
contain quite a few flourescent shots (new babies in the hospital- shot with
400).
The hospitals around here use cheapo flourescents that usually print very
green and even the heavy correction key doesn't totally compensate. I have
noticed that the 400 Superia that I have been printing has taken far less
correction. The same applies with the few rolls of 200 I've done. It's
funny- Wolf has been selling the 400 for quite a while, but we've gotten no
100 or 200 in; I guess they are exhausting their stocks of HG and FG....
I am going to give PORTRA a try, but my personal opinion is that Fuji has
come up with a lalapolooza punch  to Kodak's midsection with the Superia
films.
Dan