From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 12:01:12 -700

On 3 Mar 99, Creek Johnson wrote, at least in part:

> Adios chump!
>
> 7 days isn't time enough to tell squat about this list.  Your computer
> does come with a delete key ya know.  But then again, anyone as impatient
> as you is probably better gone.

He didn't say that he has been subscribed for only 7 days. He
merely cited those 7 days for his statistical example. He *may*
have been subscribed for only 7 days but you don't know.

You're jumping to conclusions, old boy!

Go in peace, Jack. I don't know why this group feels so compelled
to babble off topic so much, but it has forever been thus. Other
photographic lists are not this way at all. Granted, this one *is*
large, but size alone does not an off topic list make. Its something
to do with Leicaphiles feeling that the list's stated agenda as not
applying to them.

I'm sure that you subscribed, as most of us did, to read the
output of the list as it was described in the welcome post.
Dream on!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org