Subject: [Leica] Re: Which Light Meter
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:55:33 -0800

I use two meters, plus a battery-less backup. For the majority of my
serious work, I use a Gossen Lunastar F2. Really great, instant on, a
zillion features, small, incident/reflected meter. 5° spot attachment is
available. http://www.bogenphoto.com/gossen_lunastar.htm . The other meter
is a Pentax Digital Spot meter.
http://www.pentax.com/accessory.jhtml?accessoryType=SPOT . My backup, and
old friend, is a Sekonic Studio Deluxe.