Subject: Re: [Leica] 60 Optics
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:55:17 -0600

At 06:26 PM 3/3/99 +0100, you wrote:

Where did you get that info about Kyocera manufacturing the Nikkor? I've
>never seen that stated ANYWHERE...

It was either Arthur Kramer of Mike Johnston on Compuserve. Someone
challenged that person and then they proved it. I had no reason to question
it. Nikon farms our lenses nowadays, unlike earlier times. They don't have
the manufacturing capacity to do it all themselves.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.