From: "Creek Johnson" <tcreekjack@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:28:49 MST

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

>>The moral?.....Rambling about "leaving" the Lug and why is like
standing up in a restaurant and proclaiming how the service/food/etc
isunsatisfactory.... to several hundred satisfied customers!!!  NO one
cares, and you looklike a damned idiot.....and you reconfirm that Leica
folks are arrogant, selfcentered, have an over-amplified sense of self
worth, etc..........<<

Bravo Walt!!!  I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who gets it.  In
addition, it is also hilarious to watch the minions stand and proclaim
how rude, brash, mean-spirited, etc. someone is for saying good riddance
to the whiners.  "Mean-spirited."  What an idiotic yuppie term anyway.

Creek