Subject: Re: [Leica] Color Film and my resurrected Leica addiction
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:43:53 -0500

Bill-
Well, I know Kodak puts a 18 month expiration date on their film, so it may
take that long for the 'pipeline' to clear. Even then, there are going to be
pockets of old stock.
Wolf keeps sending our store out of date rolls of Kodak Gold 100 135-36, a
very slow seller and they got stuck with about 8000 rolls. We get a brick
every week! Of course, some of us are snapping it up at 1.99 aroll and
freezing it! It's good for testing new acquisitions, happy snaps and such.
(Never had too much trouble with out of date film when it was kept cool!)
Maybe we'll see the new Superia in time to record the Apocalypse at the turn
of the actuall millennium, 1 January 2001!
I guess if we shoot FUJI like crazy, we can flush the pipeline out a little
faster! Maybe we oughta try for 2 pictures a day... or a roll a day!
Basking in the light!
Dan