Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Tamarkin email address
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:20:32 -0800

Rob Studdert wrote:

> Hi,
> I sent a Leica query to Tamarkin via email at info@tamarkin.com on the 24th
> February 1999 and had received no response by 3rd March 1999 so I sent
> the message again. Still no response.
> Have any LUGgers an email address for Tamarkin which might guarantee a
> more rapid response?
> Cheers,
> Rob Studdert
> HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Rob, I've had the same problem with Tamarkin. Their service IMHO has
suffered greatly since their opening their new New York facility. I
would've thought as a past PAYING customer I might have been accorded
some service re: info. But then again, my purchases were through their
other store (CT? USA) and not with Tamarkin NY. There may be some
difference in their mind to that. Good luck. David Duff