Subject: RE: [Leica] Off to Maine, Any scenic spots this time of year
From: "Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" <terry@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:29:28 -0400

Andrew Wyeth still paints here, as does his son, Jamie. He lives in summer
in Cushing, about 20 miles from here. There is a marvelous collection of
paintings by Andrew and Jamie, as well as the father, N.C. Wyeth, at the
Farnsworth Museum in Rockland. It is 8 miles south of Camden. Both Andrew
and Jamie are often seen at the Farnsworth, checking out their exhibits. We
had guests last year who came here specifically to see Andrew's 80th
Birthday Exhibit which had a large percentage of his best work. They found
themselves looking at a painting with none other than Andrew Wyeth himself
and he gave them a tour of the whole exhibit, explaining each of his
paintings. They said it was the highlight of their entire lives.
We can't guarantee that he'll give tours to everyone.

Terry