Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tele-Elmarit first and second -Reply
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:56:29 -0500

>to precisely determine what I'm shooting - especially portraits of groups
>from a distance.
>
>Are there any aftermarket magnifiers to fit on an M6?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Gareth Jolly

Gareth: There is no magnifier but there is a 90mm finder that fits into the
hot shoe of M-series Leicas. It is available from second-hand sources for
probably less than $200. My experience with the M4,5,6 is that the built-in
135mm frame is essentially useless while the 90mm frame is marginal in
composing and lining up verticals in photographic subjects.

Regards, Andrew Jordan