Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - Hotels - thanks to Boston LUGnuts
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:31:49 +0000

Hi guys, and thanks for all the useful information.

Tho' we're just passing thru Boston on the way in, we do hope to see as
many of you as we can at the Boston LUG Irish night set for Thursday, 29
July. We have a whole day in Boston that day, and don't fly out till the
following afternoon.

All that remains a little nearer the date is for you guys in Boston to
agree between yourselves a suitable Irish hostelry and a time.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
Cork Florists