From: "Creek Johnson" <tcreekjack@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 08:26:24 MST

Chandos Michael Brown mean-spiritedly wrote:

>>You know, Creek, I've been on the LUG for something like a year now,
and I don't recall your contributing anything that has to do with
photography, with a Leica or otherwise.  Why are you here?<<

Forgive me.  I didn't realize that ensuring you know what I contribute
was a prerequisite for continuation on the LUG.  In the future should I
"cc" you on any and all messages I post?

Creek