Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Seattle Film Works
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 00:19:10 -0500

One point of note on the 5247 (or whatever the number of the movie film was).
The Fuji lab in NJ will (or at least would) process it.  They ran at least one
batch a week and sometimes more if quantity was high enough.  It cost more,
only provided one set (twin was standard for 'normal' film) and tended to look
pretty bad but it was faster and cheaper then SFW, and helped to wean folks
off the 'free' film.

Bill