Subject: [Leica] High School track meets
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 01:27:09 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my questions about photos of my
stepdaughter's track team.  A few of the photos from the team's inter-squad
meet last week are at www.lanset.com/ebwje/pictures.htm

These were all made with a Leica (on-topic) R4sP and 90, 280, and 400 mm
lenses.  Unfortunately (or not?) my stepdaughter had traded her spikes for
a swimsuit and has joined the school's diving team.  She seems to be
enjoying diving and IMHO that's what's important.

Doug Herr
Sacramento