Subject: [Leica] Leica/Motorcycle
From: "Neil Miller" <plus_4@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 00:09:22 PST

Nathan,

For my Leica gear I've had very good luck just using a small Domnke
shoulder bag placed in the hard bags on my BMW K100. I do wrap each item
in plastic and place it in a separate padded area.  I also have a second
padded bag where I place my Rollei SL-66 (also wrapped in plastic).

I've gone thru a lot of weather and have never had a problem on a road
trip (wrap on wood!!!).

Neil