Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Stock Price and Chart
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 10:23:37 EST

I cannot agree.  Leicas are terrific as cameras.  I would not touch it as a
stock investment.  They have a relatively poor upside potential and a
significant downside.  There are many other stocks out there that are much
more attractive.

Tom Shea

<<  But the important thing that the chart shows is that there is a very
 good upside potential for this stock if you believe in the company, >>