Subject: [Leica] Who respects netiquette?
From: arbos <arbos@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 23:30:20 +0100

I support Barney's view and assume that the *majority* of the LUGgers do.
In a real community, individuals with the behaviour in question are more or
less restrained or eliminated. The community has a power to do so (Do not
confound it with mass insanity repeated in our history).  However, a
cyber-community cannot function efficiently to exert such a power on
individuals thus allowing some of them "freedom".  This problem has recurred
and will recur. IMHO one possible remedy is to ignore them completely.
Disregard is the hardest response they get.  Any words of wisdom from sages
in LUG ???.

If this should offend anyone, I would appreciate disregard instead of
flames. ;-)

mikiro