Subject: Re: [Leica] Which would you choose?
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 19:22:41 -0800

quem wrote:

> Here's a hypothetical question for all members of the LUG:
>
> Which item provides you with the most pleasure/satisfaction; your computer
> or your Leica camera(s)?
> It's only fair that I answer my own question first.
>
> Computer first, cameras second.
>
> quem
I like to take my old SM system out and lay it out on the table with all
the little pieces and parts and then arrange it in my camera bag.  Then
I take it out and do it again , and again.  I just love the feel of the
stuff.  Heavy and 'instrument'-like.  I probably need some of Creek's
Paxil?  (obsessive compulsive?).  My computer could be replaced  by
another piece of foreign plastic for less than I paid-- nothing
pleasurable about that thought.  Kent the SM obsessive-compulsive.
ps.  As a side note, sometimes I just sleep in my Airstream to pretend
I'm on safari.  Kent