Subject: Re: [Leica] Which would you choose?
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 09:25:43 +0800

I probably spend on average 90 minute per day online surfing photo and
audiophile sites, and another 30 minutes going through the Lug and e-mail.
If I had to give all that up it would actually do me a lot of good because
then I can get back to reading books, using my Leicas, and spend a lot less
money buying gold audiophile CD's online!  Besides, I can access my e-mail
via Hotmail from the office.

ray