Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's Stock Price and Chart
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 17:15:17 +0100

At 18:40 04/03/99 -0800, Bill wrote :

>Hi Group,
>
>For the latest Leica Camera stock price and a chart of the stock's
activity click here:
Happy investing.

>Regards,
>
>Bill Erfurth

#########
It's  a very hot water !
Even the nomination of the new president had no positive effect on the
trend.Is the game up for Leica Camera ? The market answered yes.But is the
market always right ? According to the theory of efficient market : yes.But
is the market efficient for the Leica share ? I don't know because I have
no information on the distribution of the   capital between shareholders.
As it is easy to go a price up by repurchasing the shares,  Leica Camera
does not use this policy for a reason of honesty I suppose. We are far away
from the japanese companies...

BTW I received a "Happy99" virus from an Olympus post when there was on the
Lug a "Leica v. Olympus discussion".  Somebody wanted to punish me.A good
publicity for the Olympus microscopes in my University ! I apologize for
that contamination to Pascal and the other luggers.

Dominique Pellissier