Subject: Re: [Leica] Which would you choose?
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 16:36:41 -0500

Now that I've become accustomed to the CoolScan 2000 and Stylus Photo, the
computer is an extension of the all my gear.  I suppose if I had the
space/time for a darkroom, it'd seem a lot less crucial . . . but the
computer's now an indispensable part of the process of making images.

Chandos

At 06:19 PM 3/7/99 -0300, you wrote:
>It's easy, what would I want a computer for if not for talking about my
>leica?
>carlos blanco

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http:www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown