Subject: Re: [Leica] Fungus!
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:06:01 EST

I suggest that you warm the lens and subject it to ultraviolet light.  You
also need to be concerned with any minerals in the snow (should be minimal)
leaving a residue on the inside lens surfaces.

Tom Shea

<< I made a mistake this morning when I used my Hasselblad
 to take pictures under snowing condition. I did not cover my lens.
 There was some moisture which condensed on the lens barrel. I'm
 afraid that the fungus may grow inside. How can I avoid fungus
 development inside the lens. >>