Subject: [Leica] Must see TV!
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 08:38:17 +0100

BBC Prime TV, which to the best of my knowledge is the same the world
over, is showing a series of programs that should be of great interest
to the readers of this group: In the block called "The Learning Zone",
shown between 0100-0700 CET are two programs per night about photo-
graphers and their work.  They are in the form of interviews were the
artist talks about and shows their work.

The first program starts at 0545 CET, the second at 0625 CET (it ends
at 0700 CET).  Today (Monday) the programs were about Albert Eisenstadt
and Ansel Adams.  The schedule for the following week is:

     Tuesday: Bill Brandt, André Kertesz
   Wednesday: Andreas Feininger, Jacques-Henri Lartigue
    Thursday: Eve Arnold (1h program, starts at 0600 CET)

For those of you outside Europe, you probably need to check your TV-
guide for exact times and dates.  I think it only runs this week, part
of a visual arts theme.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------