Subject: [Leica] thanks for the m4-p advice
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 15:57:38 -0800

Thanks to all who responded about their beloved m4-P's.  I'm anxious for
our big camera show here in Omaha this weekend and hoping to find some
new things:  perhaps a m4-P body and/or some lens/es for my Pentax 67.
I may try to trade/sell my 'fake' Leica that I just bought-- works fine,
just doesn't do it for me like I thought it would.  ...ha!  Kent