Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] M sound levels (was M4-P opinions)
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 07:16:28 +0100

Hans,

I had a similar experience when photographing my son's karate lesson a few weeks
ago with the M3+Noctilux. The shutter speeds were in the 1/60-1/250 range. At
times, karate is a VERY quiet activity, and the click of my shutter was
extremely noticeable in the room.

I am glad to hear you made it to the HCB exhibit at Lousiana. I had already seen
in Brussels last summer but went again when I was in Denmark a couple of weeks
ago, mainly to show it to my parents.

Nathan

Hans Pahlen wrote:

> I always thought all M:s shared the same shutter construction, correct me if
> I am wrong. Well, last Tuesday I took some pictures on HCB:s exhibition Les
> Europeans in Lousiania (near Copenhagen). To my surprise, almost everybody
> turned their heads to the 1/30th sound of my M6TTL.
>
> /Hans

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium