Subject: RE: [Leica] Image Editing Software Help
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:04:34 -0000

Mac or PC...on the PC there is an excellent low cost package called
Paint Shop Pro [it is about £50] and many even cheaper shareware
packages...try Shareware.com and search...

I've lost touch with the Mac over the years, but there used to be a
wonderful free package called 'Image' [greyscale only] which originated
as an image analysis tool [for scientific type uses] and then grew.
Again Shareware.com...Didn't the scanner come with a limited version of
PhotoShop?

Hope you find something

Leopold