Subject: SV: [Leica] FS Cheap V35
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:41:19 +0100

Hello,
Sorry for the delay, your first mail got through all right.
Well, my friends name is Lennart Dahlin, phone +46 302 12147 (no e-mail)
He speeks English, and lives in Lerum, outside Gothenburg.

I talked to him on the phone today, and he is prepared to send the enlarger,
provided you will pay the freight costs.

I think you should make a deal with him by the phone, and I can assist both
of you via e-mail concerning addresses and account numbers.

The main problem is that neither of us are used to send large packages
abroad, and I think Lennart will have to do a little research on this
subject. Another concern is the freight cost, that you should know before
you decide.

Lennart is a responsible person (age 65+) and a long time member of the
Gothenburg Leica Club, so you will be able to trust in him.

Let me know if I can be of any more help!

Regards, Hans