Subject: [Leica] Roanoke, Virginia: The Leica Information Capitol of the World!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:56:30 -0500

At 06:21 PM 1999-03-11 -0500, Richard Clompus wrote:

>I am in the process of moving my home to the Leica Information capitol of
>the United States -  Roanoke, Virginia.

Hah!  The truth will out, folks!  It is a conspiracy!  And Dan Post lives
not far to the South, and the lamentable Rob Bedwell, as well.

Magnificent Leica scenery around these parts, and some grand cultural
events, as well.  And I've been known to wear a kilt and a Leica at the
same time, too!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!