Subject: [Leica] Old and new
From: "paul sundberg" <fausto1968@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:02:05 -0800

Over the past year I have updated three of my lenses. My 90,50 and 35.I had
an old 90mm Summicron that preformed wonderfully. My only complaint was it's
size. I also have an old 50mm summilux that I replaced with a 50 Summicron
and in both instances I've gone back to my original lenses. both were made
in the sixties, and both give the quality , bokeh or a pleasing softness to
the image, the 50mm especially.