Subject: [Leica] Strange image with M6
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:06:09 +0100

Hi all,

I just had a strange occurrence. On the very first slide of a roll of
Provia 100 from my M6, there is a vertical, heavily overexposed line
(about 1mm thick on the slide). It looks almost as if the shutter slit,
when moving across the frame, got stuck for a split second, resulting in
the overexposure of this area. The picture is at:

 http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/schev.jpg

This has never happened to me before, and the other slides on the roll
are fine. I was wondering if (1) this is indeed a shutter that got stuck
for an instant or whether there is some other explanation, and (2)
whether anyone else has experienced this and whether this is indicative
of some developing problem which will require repairs.

Thanks!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman