Subject: Re: [Leica] other leica lenses...
From: "4season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:47:10 -0700

If anyone's found a USA dealer who is importing the 15mm Skopar lens, please
post the info here! Iocally, I've found a dealer willing to have a go at it,
but this is far from a done deal.

I can't say that I've ever purchased a camera system solely on the basis of
it's lenses; to me, the way the package as a whole performs, is more
important: The Leica M-system is a *wonderful* toy, and like all really good
toys, shouldn't be taken too seriously!

Jeff