Subject: Re: [Leica] existential pleasures of enhineering (1)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:38:59 -0600

At 04:06 PM 3/13/99 +0100, you wrote:
>the question why any Leica user should not be allowed to define for
>him/herself why (s)he likes this instrument and what to do with it. It is very
>surprising to observe that there ought to exist (at least to some persons) a
>code of conduct for using, selecting and buying Leica products.

That is quite right. Each person must identify for themselves what it is
that makes them happy.

Anything else, exterior to their own personal reasons, is irrelevant.

I use Leica for many reasons. For the reasons Erwin states, for the way
they feel in my hand that makes the process of shooting so natural, and for
the images etched on film, and in the resulting image printed, projected or
digitized.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment.