Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: other leica lenses...
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 08:36:00 EST

Jeff, you are entirely correct in my opinion.  Lecias are toys (and tools at
the same time).  Work can and should be fun, for those doing photography
professionally.  One feels sorry for anyone who does not have fun at his or
her job.  Although I am not a professional photographer, my job is fun.

Tom Shea

<< Clearly you guys are underestimating the value of toys--and of play! If
your
 toys earn you money, and your playing results in greatness, what's the
 problem? I'd think this would be an enviable situation. Playing does not
 imply that you can't do something as well as possible; merely that you've
 never forgotten that this is supposed to be fun! >>