Subject: Re: [Leica] lens quality and beauty
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 09:00:05 EST

Erwin, don't worry too much about those who cannot see or choose not to.  Walt
is entitled to his perspective.  Consider instead that there are some who do
appreciate the differences.

Tom Shea

<< For me it is quite remarkable that he can quantify
 hardly perceptible differences with such accuracy. As I said some lenses do
 show vast improvements, visible to anyone in all kinds of day to day
 shooting.  >>