Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning and copying old polaroid photos
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:50:37 +0000

Doug

I've used a piece of black mat board, with a hole in the
center cut to the diameter of the lens barrel. The board is held in
place by the lens hood.

When I've had to copy originals under glass, this technique has
eliminated reflected images  of the ceiling, the camera body, and the
photographer's hand.

And, of course, you can also add a polarizer

Roy