Subject: [Leica] OT-Help needed-Boston Area...
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:16:17 -0800

Advancing into her second career and after a grown child, my dear wife
decided to go back to school for an advanced degree. This she accomplished
with much vigor and success. However it was not decided until this weekend
that she "really would" like to travel to Lesley College in Cambridge MA and
receive her recognition in person - hence our dilemma.

It appears that every College, University, Community College and Trade
School is holding a graduation at  the same time and poor old Boston is
filling up rapidly. We have not yet been able to find inexpensive lodging
for May 21 through May 25. Did I mention that in going for this degree her
eyes were opened and that she quit her job? Thus, the reason for reasonable
accommodations.

Does anyone familiar with the area have an idea or another place in which to
start looking?  We are going to rent a car while in the area so it need not
be in the thick of things, just close enough for a country boy to find after
dark.

TIA

Cheers,
David Medley