Subject: [Leica] photgraphy
From: allan jay silver <silver@proaxis.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:01:04 -0800

Quite a number of years ago during a Photography class we were given an
assignment.  We were told to borrow a BOX CAMERA and shoot a roll, then
present our work to the class.  The results were surprising.
	How about it, you LUGGERS?  Are you able to create quality work with
rudimentary equipment, or are you too deeply welded into the Leica M's and
R's and the high quality Leica lenses.  This is where they separate the men
from the boys.

Allan