Subject: [Leica] Roger Pelham - was WTB: V35 Neg Holder
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:18:01 -0800

LUGgers should know that Roger Pelham is a grandfather Leica if there ever
was one - a great guy well over 80 years old, involved with Leicas most of
his life. In 1968 I bought a 90mm Summicron (SOOZI) from him at Malone's
camera shop in Dayton, Ohio. It might seem cheap today at the $160 that I
paid then, but on a student's odd job wages, that was  big bucks for me. And
a great lens that I still own. During my student years, I had a chance to
talk with him a few times, then met him again in more recent times thru the
Leica Historical Society.

Roger regularly attends LHSA meetings. At the last one in Denver, we were
talking about optical work I had done years ago involving spectroscopy. An
hour later, he handed me a little wooden box, saying it was a gift that I
might appreciate: a small hand-held spectrometer, brand new and beautifully
made.

It's great to see Roger's name on the LUG.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

From: Dan Post

>Guys, I have this address in my resource file- check, he may make the
>carriers for the V35 as well. If so, let me know and I'll update the file!
>Dan
>
>Roger H. Pelham
>PO BOX 26395
>Trotwood, OH 45426-0395
>Voice: 937.854.1455
>Fax: 937. 854.3570
>Makes carriers for Leica Ic and Valoy enlargers

So,