Subject: Re: [Leica] existential pleasures of engineering (2)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:27:59 -0500

Actually, I think Erwin wrote:

"Lens testing should not be representative of the demands of real life
photographers in real
life photo shooting sessions. I am not sure where this myth comes from as the
supporters of this myth never explain what exactly they mean."

In other words, he refers to the first sentence as a myth, not fact.

Dan C.