Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V7 #76
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:46:17 -0500

I, too, have many images I love taken with everything from Holga's to
pinhole camera's. Lots of images from Bronica ETRS, Mamiya 645, Mamiya 6,
C330, Rollei TLR, Rollei 6001 SRC, Canon's,Yashica's, Hasselblad's, etc....
oh, yeah, now even with Leica's!!! What's interesting is when you are
forced to work with an unfamiliar system, one tends to think about the
photography more. When shooting with a new format, composition becomes more
deliberate. There is (I would think) a world of difference in the way
someone who has always shot a Leica M , approaches picture taking with a
Hasselblad (or other) medium format system. The process becomes much more
'defined'. When one is familiar with one's equiptment, well, "famialiarity
can breed contempt"!!

Bob Keene
(who is very deliberate with his M camera, because it's still new to him!)