Subject: [Leica] Re: M Small Viewfinder comments
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:24:12 -0800

It is my opinion that the editor of a publication IS completely and totally
responsible for its content. And with any technical publication, the worth
of the publication is directly proportional to the validity of its content.
Print innuendo, hearsay, and untruths,  and the publication is basically
worthless. Erwin should refuse to allow his articles to be published in a
forum that will, undeniably, tarnish their worth, and ultimately, his
reputation.

Marc is completely correct on this issue.

Jim