Subject: [Leica] phone company greed
From: allan jay silver <silver@proaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:32:00 -0800

In a message dated 3/17/99 11:40:14 AM, npapalex@ucla.edu writes:

<<CNN reported that in the next two weeks, Congress is going to vote
on allowing telephone companies to charge for Internet access. That >
means, every time we make a long distance e-mail we will receive a >
long distance charge. This will get costly. Please visit the >
following web site AND Complain to your Congressman. Don't allow >
this  http://www.house.gov/writerep
Pass this on to your friends. It is urgent! I hope all of you will
pass this on to all your friends and family. All of us have an
interest in this one.
PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!
Please Help and don't let this happen.
WEBMASTER DARKSINS
darksins@cyberdude.com
ICQ# 22445383