Subject: [Leica] First Photo Published!
From: Robert Rose <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:09:52 -0800

Pardon me for tooting my horn, but I think this group will understand my excitement.

Roy Moss just sent me a note saying that my photo "The Rabbi" will be published in
Viewfinder 32-1 that is now being mailed.  This is my first photo published in a magazine.

I hope you like it.

Food for thought.  After spending $$$ on an M6, latest lenses, R8, latest lenses, what
gets published first?  Photo using a IIIc/f and f/1.5 Summarit!

Bob Rose