Subject: [Leica] Re: M Small Viewfinder comments
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:27:46 -0800

Yes indeed Roger, I fully agree with you.

My feeling is that the editor should do everything in his or her power to
insure accurate technical articles. Every editor I've encountered has been
this way.

And there are, of course, philosophical and ground breaking technical
subjects that cannot be judged. But this does not let the editor off the
hook for at least exhausting all available avenues.

And, of course, the author him/her self should want their name associated
with accuracy.

I do know that there is no such thing as absolute accuracy. But there is a
process in place, that will at least guarantee that it's pretty close to
the mark.

If you don't like food, you shouldn't become a cook.

Jim