Subject: Re: [Leica] FLASH
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:33:14 EST

A small sunpak is what I have found to be fairly useful. The head turns,
pivots, and it also has manual as well as automatic settings. The manual
setting are really useful since you always know what is being put out. Meter
the flash as the scales that they use I have found to be a tad optimistic.
Also, a very small flash with a pc cord to get it off the camera works even
better. These can often be found at trade shows for as little as $10 or $15.
With the wonderful leitz lenses and reasonable speed film, fill flash is
usually all that is necessary.
Good hunting.
Roger