Subject: Re : [Leica] Water resistance
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 05:14:18 EST

Hello Leica users . I've never droped my M6 into the water , but after 13
years of hard abuse on it , it still works perfecly .
I'm in the military and travel overseas all the time , and always carry my M6
, M4 and 4 Leica lenses on me . Very often I have them on my shoulder on in my
BDU's pockets with no other protection ( sorry for collectors ) . this is the
only way to make great pics and travel light. The M6 has also lived in the
very damp forests of Central Africa .The key is to UNCAP your lenses as soon
as the sun shines and to remove the lens from the body when not in use . Dont
put the cap on the body if you stock it for a while .
I wish you good pics . Jo Goodtimes