Subject: Was: [Leica] Roy Moss Now: Viewfinder
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 08:33:00 -0500

I went to the URL listed below, and found it to be quite interesting.  I am
considering joining.  However, one particular past article in "Viewfinder"
caought my eye, specifically, "The 35mm f/1.4 Aspherical Summilux vs. The
ASPH" in the Volume 30, No. 1, 1st Quarter issue of 1997.  Can a LUGer who
has a copy of that issue send to me a summary of the article's conclusions?

Thanks,

Dan C.

At 07:44 AM 21-03-99 +0100, Nathan wrote:

>"Viewfinder" is the membership publication of the Leica Historical Society of
>America (LHSA). As I wrote in my other message, there are many user-oriented
>articles and the magazine is superbly produced. In addition, members also
receive
>the "Leica Catalog" which is a bi-monthly (I think) compilation of FS and
WTB ads.